Feature: I want a central place (a changelog) to show all current projects and open source tasks in one place.
As a user, I want to be able to view all of your current project and open source work in one place on GitHub. This will help me stay informed about your latest projects and track your progress from ideation to completion, whether it's personal projects, contract work, or open source contributions.
To achieve this, create a Project on GitHub that serves as your project portfolio. This repository should include the following:
- Project List: A comprehensive list of all your current projects, including personal projects, contract work, and open source contributions.
- Project Details: For each project, include a brief description of what the project is about, its goals, and its current state of development.
- Supporting Links: Any additional links related to the project, such as documentation, source code, or live demos.
- Issue Tracker: A dedicated issue tracker that allows you to keep track of tasks, bugs, and ideas for each project.
- Contributions: A section that showcases your contributions to other open source projects, including links to pull requests, issues, and commits.
By creating this project on GitHub, users will be able to easily track your progress across all your projects, see your contributions to the open source community, and potentially discover new projects to collaborate on. This will help to build your personal brand, attract new clients or collaborators, and demonstrate your skills and expertise to the wider community.